I just thought I would let you all know where we are at in the store process! So we just met our landlord on Monday (we've been in the works with this space since June). He seems like a great guy and I can tell we're going to enjoy leasing the space from him! We got to go into the space again and honestly it looks about the same. The good news is that they started working on it this week. WooWhoo! Can you tell I'm excited? Oh and if you did not already hear our tentative GRAND OPENING is December 3rd!! Click here to see more info and to RSVP (that you're coming, of course!). So I'm sure you've all been wondering what I have been doing since we signed the contract. Actually, I'm not really sure you've been wondering, but I'm going to tell you anyways ;)
I have been:
- Planning another buying trip - Chicago here I come!
- Picking out paint colors - Think light and breezy.
- Ordering/Receiving 2000 pounds of flooring..Which is currently in my garage..Yikes. At least it's pretty?
- Finalizing rack configurations *Shoutout to the man that I have been working with for not reaching through the phone to kill me after I changed the configuration for the 5th time.* I'm allowed to be picky, right?
- Planning lots of fun events for the opening! This is extra fun since it's so close to Christmas.
- Getting box after box of inventory delivered to my house. This is why there is no longer a pick up option at checkout! I'm sorry, but there is literally no room to move where I keep the inventory! Hope you all understand :)
- Ordering lots of new styles for the store.
- Trying to figure out what kinds of decor I want in the store. I love interior design too so I thoroughly enjoy this part.
- Joining the North Canton Chamber of Commerce. Pretty cool, huh?
- Attempting to maintain my sanity knowing that there are a little under 2 months until we open..Eeek!
There is still so much to be done, but I'm trying to enjoy every little moment of this! I know I say this every blog, but seriously thank you for all of the love and support. It reassures me that this is what I am meant to be doing.
Thank you for reading!
*Oh and P.S. check out all of the new arrivals and markdowns. I just marked down a majority of the summer stuff. Plus, now through 10/17 you can take an additional 15% off your purchase of sale items! Use code: CLEARANCE15 at checkout ;)